Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2024. The 2024–2025 Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is a fully financed program for students studying abroad. This grant is available for graduate and undergraduate work. This scholarship covers housing costs, tuition waivers, and a monthly stipend of BND $650.
Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2024
International students wishing to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies at Brunei Darussalam’s Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB), Politeknik Brunei (PB), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), and Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) are eligible to apply for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship. These fully financed scholarships are intended to draw exceptional international students.
Apply for: Work in Norway Job Seeker Visa 2024 ( Apply Now) .
Name of the scholarship: Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
Eligible Countries: OIC Member countries
Academic level: Bachelor and Masters
Deadline: February 15, 2024 ( It will open soon, Just prepare your documents)
- Application forms can be downloaded from the following link: APPLICATION FORM 2023/2024
- Application forms must be duly completed and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point for scholarships of the applicant’s country.
- Applicants are required to submit a security clearance statement from their National Security Agency(ies)/ Police Station (i.e. a statement/ report certifying that applicants are clear from any civil and criminal charges).
- Completed application forms are to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants applying to Universiti Brunei Darussalam must also complete an online application through https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/.
- The closing date for the reception of completed application forms, together with certified copies of relevant certificates and documents is, not later than 1600 hrs (Brunei time) on 15 February 2024.
- An applicant may be required to appear for an interview at such place(s) as may be determined by the institutions offering the programmes, and to sit for a written examination to assess the applicant’s proficiency in the English/ Malay/ Arabic Language (where applicable).
- The Government of Brunei Darussalam reserves the right to reject any applications. The decision on the selection of candidates is final. Any disputes or enquiries pertaining to the decision made will not be entertained. Only successful applicants will be notified via e-mail.
- For further enquiries please contact: E-mail: queriesBDGS2022@mfa.gov.bn
Advantages of the scholarship
- Exemption from paying tuition fees including acceptance, examination, registration and orientation fees for the duration of the program;
- An economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam from the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/ country of domicile prior to the commencement of the course and an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the scholarship recipient’s country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the course;
- A monthly personal allowance of BND$500.00
- A monthly meals allowance of BND$150.00
- An annual book allowance of BND$600.00
- Accommodation at the residential college of the University/ Polytechnic;
- Baggage allowance for shipment of the scholarship recipient’s personal effects to his country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the program, at a maximum amount of:
- BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region; or
- BND$500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region;
- Comprehensive insurance cover for the whole duration of the Scholarship. The scholarship recipient is urged to obtain additional insurance prior to his travel to Brunei Darussalam and for the whole duration of the Scholarship at his own expense.