Online Courses With Free Certificates 2023 ( WHO) . Explore a variety of Free online courses by the World Health Organization. Get life-saving health knowledge from the World Health Organization for free. After completing the course get the certificate free of cost from WHO. This post will list all WHO Online Courses With Free Certificates 2023. If you are looking for more free online courses check out our online courses category.
The World Health Organization online courses are managed by OpenWHO. This Groundbreaking online learning platform was developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2017. This is a free open-access platform. All courses at WHO are self-placed. You can take it anytime and get your certificate with your name printed on it. It offers basic, intermediate, and advanced courses. The courses are available in different languages such as english, Pashto, Hindi, Italian, Chinese, and many more. More details are given below.
About WHO Online Courses With Free Certificates 2023
Table of Contents
- Host Organization: World Health Organizations
- Online Platform: Open Who (Online Platform by WHO)
- Duration of the WHO Courses with Certificates: The duration of the WHO short courses is self-paced, meaning it depends upon you at what time you complete it.
Benefits of Completing a Course from WHO
- You will get a Printed Digital certificate from WHO.
- WHO is a well-known worldwide organization.
- You can download the course videos as well.
- You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
The WHO Courses are available in more than 80+ languages.
Who can take it?
- Everyone is eligible for online registration for these courses.
- The candidate must be passionate and collaborative.
- No Academic Restrictions
- No Nationality Restrictions
You will get a Record of Achievement Certificate by earning at least 80% of the maximum number of points from all graded assignments.
How to Enroll in a WHO Online Course 2023?
- Visit the Online Courses Tab: https://openwho.org/courses/
- Open any Course and then click on Enroll.
- It will open a new page where you have to log in if you have created an account there before.
- If you are a new user, then you have to create an account first from here: https://openwho.org/sessions/new
- Follow the requirements upon receiving an email from WHO.