KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2024 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded) . The KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia is a tremendous opportunity for those individuals who are zealous about steering innovative research in the Middle East. The fully-funded fellowship program supports brilliant emerging research leaders from around the world. This helps them construct a pathway to an entirely independent career. It offers a chance to provide students with practical life experiences in crises when the world has been already entangled under the shades of the fatal pandemic. It allows energetic students to widen their perspectives in science and engineering. Highly qualified individuals are encouraged to become a part of the KAUST fellowship program to achieve its core objective of advancing science and technology through collaborative research and academics.
KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2024 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
The highly paid fellowship program abroad, sponsored by KAUST, is a merit-based program targeting different ideas while surrounding the five key pillars of the KAUST. The five key pillars include water, energy, environment, food and health, and the digital domain. Further, the KGFP program 2024 has been designed based on the two strands under which the aforementioned five pillars reside. One is generic and topic-relevant, and the other is research-focused based on time relevancy. For 2023, the KAUST has selected the topic of “hydrogen,” considering the alarming bells of water scarcity and the acute shortage of water in several regions. Each year, the second strand focuses on different critical research areas strategically crucial to the KAUST.
The students wishing to become research scholars are welcome to study freely in the Middle East. The program seeks to identify potential career-oriented researchers from around the world, invest in them, and accelerate their full potential to become charismatic future scientific and research leaders.
The fully-funded scholarship allows research students to work harmoniously with the people of diversified communities to help develop their positions at the international and national levels. It provides research scholars an excellent opportunity to play an influential role in tackling time challenges and launching their careers within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. It provides aspirants with effectual solutions through curiosity-driven and goal-oriented research. The KAUST scholarship 2023 has a far-reaching approach to serving the people of the Kingdom and the world. It has always proved as a beacon for harmony, faith, and reconciliation. The students having an adventurous ambition of research should not ignore the chance to step forward through the KAUST.
KAUST Global Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia
- KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology).
Benefits of the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- Candidates will be given a 75K USD annual stipend.
- Candidates will be provided with an independent annual research project budgeted around $45,000.
- Candidates will be given free access to laboratories.
- Candidates will be given living accommodation.
- Candidates will be given a working facility at KAUST.
- Candidates will be given easy access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Candidates will be provided with medical insurance.
- Candidates will be given a traveling and relocation allowance.
- Childcare and Schooling are covered.
Eligibility Criteria of the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- The scholarship is specially designed for postdoctoral researchers to commence a 3-year research project.
- Candidates must be awarded a Ph.D. within 4 years or have 4 years of research experience.
- The research project should be based on the critical global challenges related to the five pillars.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to get a residential facility there.
How to Apply for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Provide academic qualification details including the name of degree, institute, main course, specialization, date completed, etc.
- Provide the details of your current or recent position including job title, starting and ending date, organization, name of employer, etc.
- Provide two best publications including article title, publication type, publication title, and date.
- Provide the name of one KAUST faculty member and the other preferences.
- Provide details of two referees including name, position, organization, and email address.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Complete your registration request carefully and submit it.
- If you are selected, you will be informed by the KAUST faculty.
Documents Required for the KAUST Global Fellowship 2024:
- KAUST Host Pi Letter.
- 3 Research Proposals.
- Two Publications.
- 2 Reference Letters.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume.
- Valid Passport.
KAUST Fellowship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for the KAUST International Fellowship 2024 in Saudi Arabia is January 15, 2024.