How to Apply for US H1B Work Visa in 2023. The US H1B Work Visa in the United States allows U.S. Employers and Companies to employ foreign workers with a required qualification to work in the United States for them. To obtain H1B Work Visa an individual should have the knowledge and a bachelor’s degree. Before applying for a US H1B Work Visa, an individual also should have a Job offer from the Employer Living in the United States. The H1B Work Visa is different from the (H-2A US Work Visa).
How to Apply for US H1B Work Visa in 2023
Getting US Work Visa is not difficult, what is difficult is getting a Job in the United States. You need to apply for the Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the US in 2023. Every year the US Citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) opens 65,000 New h1b Work Visas. The Complete Guide to obtaining an H1B visa, eligibility, new changes, and requirements is given below.
How to Apply for US H1B Work Visa in 2023?
Table of Contents
Do you Qualify for the US H1B Wa:
- A 4 four-year Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent degrees)
- A Master’s or Doctoral Degree
Examples of Jobs/professions that can Apply for US H1B Visa
These are examples if the individual has knowledge in these fields and they have an offer letter from the United States.
- Information Technology (IT)
- Medicine and Health Care
- Education and Research
- Marketing and Sales
The H1B Occupations include:
Architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, business specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts
US H1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs
If you are finding difficulties and searching for Jobs in the United States then we have made a detailed List of Companies in USA that offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs.
You can check those Jobs, apply to them and then wait. If you get an offer letter then you can come back to this post and apply for the US H1B Work Visa.
H1B Visa Cap
The H-1B Visa has an annual numerical limit (cap) of 65,000 new statuses/visas each fiscal year.
You can apply for the H1B Visa no more than six months before the start date of employment in US.
H1B Visa Dates in 2023
H-1B petitions are being accepted from April 1, 2023, until June 30, 2023.
Period of Stay
You can Stay for up to three years. Your time period may be extended, but generally cannot go beyond a total of six years
- Minimum: Three Years
- Maximum: Six Years
3. How to Apply for US H1B Work Visa in 2023?
The steps you need to follow and your application will be accepted:
- Make sure you qualify for the H1B visa.
- Make sure you have a Valid Job offer from the US Employer
- After getting a Job offer you can apply for the H1B Work Visa.
- The employer will assist and help you in Work Visa Process.
- In order to submit an H-1B registration, you must first create a USCIS online account.
- Apply for the H1B visa at the nearest US Embassy/Consulate in your home country.
H-1B Electronic Registration Process in 2023
The US Immigration Department has made a step-by-step Video for the H1-B work Visa. You can watch those videos at:
Steps to Apply for an H1B Visa from Applicant
For the H1-B Application the employees or H1-B applicants also have to complete these steps:
- Fill in Form DS-160. The DS-160 is the most important part of the application.
- Schedule an interview.
- Pay the H1B visa fees
- Submit the required documents for H1B Visa.
Required Documents for US H1B Visa Process
- All current and old passports.
- Receipts that prove you have paid your visa fees.
- Visa interview appointment letter.
- Printed Form I-129 Receipt number and the original and 1 copy of Form I-129.
- Copy of Form I-797.
- Letter from your employer with your job description.
- Your qualifications (diplomas and certifications).
- A job offer letter and all details.
If you require more information on US H1B Work Visa please Visit the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Website.
Also Read: Best Places to Study Abroad 2023.