Government of Ireland (GOI-IES) Scholarship 2024 ( Easy Application Process). The Applications are open to apply for the Government of Ireland (GOI-IES) Scholarship 2024. This scholarship supports international students who wish to study at the master’s or PhD level in Ireland. The (GOI-IES) is funded by the Government of Ireland in partnership with Irish higher education institutions and is managed by the Higher Education Authority. I encourage you to apply for the Government of Ireland (GOI-IES) Scholarship.
Under this initiative, 60 scholarships will be provided for one year of full-time study at the master’s or PhD level for the 2024/2025 academic year. The program is open to applicants studying in any field. The study begins in either September or October 2024. Only people from outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland/ United Kingdom can apply. More details about the GOI-IES scholarship 2024 are given below.
About Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2024
This Blog Includes:
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration of Scholarship: One year
- Number of scholarships: 60 scholarships are awarded annually.
- Field of study: Open to all fields
- Deadline: 13th March 2024
- The scholars will receive €10,000 for one year of study. This fund is directed at assisting with student costs and living expenses.
- Full tuition and registration fee waiver at the host institution.
Note: The scholarship is only available for one year of study. It cannot be extended, and, once you have received funding for one year, you cannot reapply for a second year of funding.
List of Universities and Institutes under the GOI-IES Program
- American College Dublin
- Atlantic Technological University
- CCT College
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College
- ICD Business School
- Independent College
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- University of Galway
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Applicants must be from non-EU/EEA/Switzerland/United Kingdom countries.
- Applicants have received an offer from any of the above universities.
- Candidates will need to apply for admission to a relevant master’s or PhD program offered by an eligible higher education institution as per that institution’s admission procedures.
- Late May or early June 2024
How to Apply for the Government of Ireland (GOI-IES) Scholarship 2024?
- After the admission, applications must be submitted via the online portal GOI-IES scholarship.
- All applications require two references to be uploaded via the online portal
- Applicants must have a conditional or final offer of admission to that higher education institution at the time of application.
If you are interested in applying for the GOI-IES program, you can find more information on the website of the Higher Education Authority (HEA):